Saturday 4 June 2011

Scott Pilgrim vs Chantal Awesome (What I'm Playing.)

Hey everybody, Chantal here. I would like to introduce you guys. To a game. A game known as Scott Pilgrim vs the World: The Game. What a fantastic name it is. And also to a new series. What I'm Playing.  Me and Reese will occasionally post little bits and bobs pertaining to whatever game we are playing atm. That's internet speak for "at the moment." The more you know.

Anywho, my character of choice is Ramona. She has an awesome hammer, which she breaks out from "hammer" space. Get it? No. Okay. Reese likes to use Kim, she can regenerate her health, but eh. To me Ramona is way cooler, with her blue hair and her pink shorts. One thing I hate though: It's a tad difficult. Even with two people. By yourself well... let's not go there. This game is so much fun, if you're wary about buying it, you could always download the demo and test it out. But trust me, you'll most likely love it. HTH.

Also, I guess the title should be what we're playing, but eh. I play it more, so HA!

- Chantalio (the awesome.)

No comments:

Post a Comment