Tuesday 7 August 2012

What I'm Playing: Limbo

Hey, Chantal here! I just recently published a post, but have another. Just 'cause I love ya so much. Welcome to another edition of What I'm Playing. I recently bought Limbo on the Playstation Store and it gives me so much feels. (If you're a part of tumblr, you'll understand me.)

It is so deceptively simple, and that's what makes it so innovative. It's a puzzle type game, in shades of grey, black and white. Some people classify it as video game art, not bad, non? It's really short, I wish it was longer actually. You play as a nameless boy looking for his sister, the end is just so... gah. T_T Limbo is definitely more complicated than it looks, and there are traps everywhere. Some aren't even apparent until you die, which can get frustrating. Anyways this isn't a review... just an update I guess.

I like to pretend that it's me looking for Reese, seeing as she's gone to my Mom's house which got broken into and their Playstation 3 was stolen. Wtf. Maybe she was stolen too? You never know.

Enjoy this screenshot:

"Reese, is that you?"

"Reeeeeeese, where are youuuuuuuuuuuu?" I yelled as I ran through the world of Limbo.


Photobucket


- Chantal daaaahlings, 'til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment